Method of Delivery:
The Competence and Knowledge Elements will be assessed in the workplace using evidence to build a portfolio.The Project Management and some Elements of the Knowledge are delivered in College.
Functional Skills will generally be delivered at our Wiltshire College Lackham campus. GCSE Grades C/4+ may mean that the Functional Skills elements may not be required.
A mixture of on and off the job training provides a variety of learning opportunities across the whole programme.
On completion of the Apprenticeship the apprentice must be able to undertake the full range of duties, in the range of circumstances appropriate to the job, confidently and competently to the standard set by the industry.
What is included in the framework?
• Competence - Level 4 Diploma in Agriculture
• Knowledge - Level 4 Diploma in Agriculture
• Knowledge - Level 4 Edexcel BTEC Certificate in Project Management for Land-Based Industries
• Skills Element - Level 2 Functional Skills English
• Skills Element - Level 2 Functional Skills Maths