What is included in the framework?
- Competence Level 2 Certificate in Cultural Heritage Level 2
- Knowledge Level 2 Award in Principles of the Cultural Heritage Sector Level 2
- Skills Element Functional Skills English Level 1
- Skills Element Functional Skills Maths Level 1
- Skills Element Functional Skills ICT Level 1
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities & Personal Learning Thinking Skills
Duration of the course
12 months minimum
Assessment and Method of Delivery:
The Competence element will be assessed in the workplace using evidence to build a portfolio. You will have access to the college resources for research and support.
A mixture of on and off the job training provides a variety of learning opportunities across the whole programme.
If you have achieved GCSE Grade E+ in maths, English and ICT, then you may not need to complete the Functional Skills parts of the framework.
The Knowledge element will be assessed during a course of study by attendance in College (or on the employers premises, if applicable) on a one day per month basis, in the following areas:
• Awareness of Health and Safety in the Creative and Cultural Sector
• Understand Features of the Creative and Cultural Industry
• Delivery of Effective Customer Service