The aim of the course is to give the learners more advanced skills to enable them to use Word to create a variety of professional documents suitable for personal or business use.
On completion, you should be able to:
- Open Word
- Create longer documents
- Use reviewing tools
- Use referencing tools
- Use Mail Merge
- Create electronic forms
- Save to appropriate folders and print work
The following topics will be covered during the course:
- Using Mail Merge for Letters, Envelopes and Labels
- Setting up different Page Views and Tools
- Using Track Changes and Comments
- Creating professional large document using Endnotes, Footnotes, References, Indexes and Tables of Content
- Creating Forms and securing documents
- Using the File, Home, References, Mailings, Review, View, and Developer tabs, and the hidden Table and Picture tabs.