The course aims to help you understand:
- How to hold your camera correctly and develop an eye for composition
- Apertures, Shutter Speeds and ISO - The 'Exposure Triangle'
- Take control and use your camera in Manual, Aperture and Shutter Priority modes
- Learn how to plan and approach a Photoshoot
- Understand the importance of light and how to exploit it
- The Digital Darkroom - Develop a basic understanding of Photoshop
Please note: This course covers 'stills' photography only and does not touch on any of the video features that may be available on your DSLR camera.