The following topics will be covered during the course:
• Film analysis
• Script Analysis
• Pre production (Storyboarding, Scheduling, Casting, Costume and Props)
• Production (Shooting your scene)
• Post Production (Editing)
On completion, you should be able to:
• Analyse the misc en scene within a film scene
• Read a film
• Draw up a storyboard
• Plan a successful shoot
• Shoot a scene using a DSLR camera and sound equipment
• Edit a scene together using Final Cut Pro
You can enrol on any of the courses offered in the Media, Visual and Performing Arts programme, full details of which can be found in the College's directory of Full time & Part Time Courses.
An automatic place on the BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in TV & Film will be offered to those who complete the course.