You will need to bring your own basic equipment:
- Ball tool
- Small non-stick rolling pin (6”)
- Non-stick board
- Foam pad
- Petal base/Trex
- Pallet knife (sugarcraft not kitchen type)
- Florist oasis or polystyrene (to put wired flowers into when making).
- Small wire cutters
- Nail scissors
- Tool box
- Edible glue or CMC powder (pinch mixed with boiling water in small jar)
- Various size paintbrushes (Tutor will advise)
- White sugar flower paste
There will be various cutters, wires, paste and dusting colours required
throughout the course. The tutor has prepared a detailed list of items needed
each term, please contact the Devizes Enterprise Centre on 01380 723989 to
request a copy of this list.
This is a progressive course that consists of three
individual terms. Students are generally required to complete the first course
before moving on to parts two and three, however it is possible to join mid-year
if you have appropriate experience. If you have not attended the first term,
please contact Customer Services before enrolling and paying for the course.
Students wishing to purchase all three terms at once may do so by calling 01225