The course aims to help you understand:
- How to hold your camera correctly and develop an eye for composition
- Apertures, Shutter Speeds and ISO - The 'Exposure Triangle'
- Take control and use your camera in Manual, Aperture and Shutter Priority modes
- Learn how to plan and approach a Photoshoot
- Understand the importance of light and how to exploit it
- The Digital Darkroom - Develop a basic understanding of Photoshop
Over the course of ten weeks we will work through a series of presentations, demonstrations and discussions to build up your confidence and help you take that photograph you've always pictured.
Please note: This course covers 'stills' photography only and does not touch on any of the video features that may be available on your DSLR camera.